In this short course (based on a set of five lectures given at TASI) we will study five experimental
analysis, and build around them basic knowledge on collider physics.
The outline of the course is as follows:
1. Brief intro to collider basics.
2. Higgs Physics: the diphoton channel in ATLAS.
3. Supersymmetry: multijet and missing energy in ATLAS.
4. Boosted Physics: Boosted ttbar resonances in CMS.
5. Exotica: R-hadrons (CMS) and monopoles (ATLAS).
Please bring the copy of the paper to each class. The first paper we will go through is: